June 4, 2010

new pillows.

Good morning, today I want to share with you some pillows that I made last weekend and now have a home in our family room.
I used this, this, and this fabric from Ikea to make these pillows. At first I was hoping to make spring-like floral print pillows but once I saw the aforementioned fabric my mind went elsewhere. Godzilla and post-war Japanese city themed pillows are the result. I love my new pillows (Caleb does too) and I put a zipper in at the bottom using this tutorial. With the zipper in the bottom I can take the covers off to wash, or can easily change them for another season/style instead of having the storage issues of different throw pillows in my linen closet. Super simple and easy to make, you should try your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails